Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified
by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent
of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those
purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized
access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management
of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality
of personal information is protected and maintained.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- www.wisconnectz.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- www.wisconnectz.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.wisconnectz.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The www.wisconnectz.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.